Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully (referred to as “Terms” and “Terms of Service”) as they contain important information about how we run the website selectedgifts4you.com.
This website is owned and operated by Wensembles Views Limited (referred to as “us”, “our” and “we”.
If you access and use this website, (referred to as “Service”) then you agree to accept and comply with these terms and conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors of this website, all users and any others who access and use this Service.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms then you should not access the Service.
Purchasing gift cards
If you wish you purchase a product made possible through this Service, then you will be asked to supply certain information which is relevant to the purchase, which will be including but not limited to:
- Your credit or debit card number.
- Your billing address.
- Your shipping information.
When you do this you must represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to use this credit or debit card.
- That the information that you have supplied is accurate and complete.
When you submit such information, you give us the right to provide this information to third parties for purposes relating to the functioning of our business and in order to fulfil purchases.
On your bank statement the following descriptor will appear WENVI SG4U, NAIROBI. This is the descriptor for selectedgifts4you.com
Selling gift cards
When you supply any gift card or gift card information to us with the intention of selling that gift card then you, as a “Seller” must agree that:
- You are the current and sole owner of the gift card and that you have the legal right to provide information about, or sell, the gift card.
- That the information that you supply is true, correct and complete.
- That the gift card and the gift card information is authentic, correct and complete
- That the amount stated on the gift card is correct and that it will be redeemable for the amount that you have stated
- That you will not use any of the balance on the gift card before trying to sell it
- That you will not provide any information about the gift card to any third parties
- That the gift card will be fully transferred to Wensembles Views Limited and that when you make the transfer this does not violate any other contracts or agreements
- That the gift card was not obtained in any fraudulent manner, such as through theft and that it is not involved in any illegal activity
When you submit this information to us as a Seller with regards to selling a gift card, you give us the right to provide this information to any third parties in order to complete the Purchases and/or Sells.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse your order at any point for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Product service or availability
- Errors in the description of the price or in the product
- Any other errors in your order
- If any illegal action is suspected
Refunds will only ever be considered for the following limited circumstances:
- If the item that you have ordered is not in stock
- If the order is dispatched and the buyer does not receive what they were expecting
- If a gift card is fraudulent
- If there is a balance discrepancy
- If there is an error on the digital code on the gift card
You have to create an account with us in order to use the Service. When you do this you must provide information that is accurate, complete and current at all times. If you fail to do this it will count as a breach of the Terms which could result in your account being removed, deleted or terminated.
You must be responsible for keeping your account information and passwords in a secure place. You are responsible for all activity that takes place on your account using this Service.
If you believe that a third party might have access to your password or account information then you must notify us immediately.
We may terminate your account or suspend it if we suspect any breach of the Terms.
Indemnification, Liability and Governing Law
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wensembles Views Limited and its licensee and licensors, as well as their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to lawyer’s fees), resulting from or arising out of any of the following:
- Your use and access to this Service
- Any breach of these Terms
In no event shall Wensembles Views Limited, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from any of the following:
- Your access to or use of or your inability to access or use this Service
- Any third party content on this Service
- Any content or information obtained on this Service
- Unauthorized access, use of or alternation of this Service
These terms have been governed and constructed in accordance with Kenyan Law.
If you have any questions about anything in these terms and conditions, then please contact us as soon as possible.